- 1.1 For the purposes of the Data Protection Act, Atkey Solutions Limited (company number 032927663) of Howard Buildings, 69-71 Burpham Lane, Guildford, Surrey, GU4 7NB (“we”, “us” or “our”) operates this website.
- 1.2 Please read the following policy to understand how we may use the personal data you provide or which we collect about you. This policy may vary from time to time so please check it regularly.
The personal data we collect
- 2.1 We may collect the following personal data about you:
- 2.1.1 personal data you provide if you contact us using the email addresses or telephone or otherwise;
- 2.1.2 personal data you provide us by using any of our services;
- 2.1.3 for a vacancy advertised or any information you send us in respect of an employment opportunity.
How we use personal data collected
3.1 We will use the personal data provided for:
- 3.1.1 to provide the services;
- 3.1.2 to send you information about BlueSky or provide you with other services you have requested or shown an interest in;
- 3.1.3 to develop, deliver or improve our products and services;
- 3.1.4 to help us develop this website to be more useful to you;
- 3.1.5 for internal business purposes for job applications, research, analysis, testing, monitoring, customer communication, risk management and administrative purposes; and/or
- 3.1.6 to send you important notices such as communications about changes to our terms and conditions and policies.
- 3.1 We will use the personal data provided for:
Disclosure of your personal data
- 4.1 We may share the personal data with our selected business partners to process the personal data on our behalf to enable us to deal with you or provide the services.
4.2 We may disclose or allow access to personal data to third parties where:
- 4.2.1 it forms part of the services;
- 4.2.2 that third party is a supplier, contractor or professional advisor who needs the information in order to provide services and facilities to us;
- 4.2.3 we are required to do so by law, court order or other legal requirements or process;
- 4.2.4 to assist in the investigation or suspected illegal or other wrongful activity; and/or
- 4.2.5 to protect or defend our rights or property.
- 4.2.6 to sell, make ready for sale or dispose of our business in whole or in part including to any potential buyer or their advisers.
Transfering personal data overseas
- 5.1 It is possible that the personal data we collect may be transferred, stored or processed from time to time outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing and/or processing. You should be aware that countries outside the EEA may not offer the same level of data protection as the United Kingdom, however when acting as a data controller we will take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal data is treated securely.
6.1 What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file which is placed on your hard drive by the websites which you visit. Cookies collect information about how the website is being used by those accessing it and allow websites to remember information. You can find out more about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org.
6.2 Which cookies does this website use?
The cookies used on this website have been categorised based on the categories found in the ICC UK Cookie guide. Please see below for descriptions of categories of cookies this website uses.
6.3 Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, services you have asked for cannot be provided.
6.4 Performance Cookies
These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor. All the information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works.
6.5 Functional Cookies
These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customise. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
6.6 How can cookies be removed?
You can remove cookies set by this website and/or block the placing of further cookies on your hard drive by changing the browser settings on your computer. For practical guidance on how to do this, please refer to the “help” menu on your browser or visit the following website http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/future. Please be aware however that blocking cookies may hamper the website’s functionality or restrict how much of the website you can access.
Links to other websites
- 8.1 This policy was last updated on 4th Sptember 2012. We may update this policy from time to time. When we change this policy in a material way a notice will be posted on our website along with a revised policy.
How users can contact us
- 9.1 If you have any questions about this policy, please contact the Company Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org or Howard Buildings, 69-71 Burpham Lane, Guildford, Surrey, GU4 7NB.