All the latest news from BlueSky
Dates published for 2015-2016
We organise regional customer conferences and this year's focus is professional learning. Every school can send up to two people free of charge to the events.
Focussing on Professional Learning
This year's events are an opportunity for customers to share and develop innovative ways to use BlueSky to maximise the impact of professional learning. The BlueSky School relationship and customer support teams will facilitate interactive sessions. The sessions will enable you to learn from other schools and share your experiences of implementing collaborative professional learning activities within and across schools.
Arrival and registration is 8.30am and the days close at 3.00pm. This is an interactive day which will include the following sessions.
- BlueSky latest developments
- Leading professional learning
- Using action research to improve the quality of teaching and learning
- Coaching for learning
- BlueSky administrator session, for schools new to BlueSky
- Lesson study
- Professional networks
- Measuring the impact of professional learning
Dates and venues
- Northern England
Tuesday 9th February - Central Leeds
- The Midlands
Tuesday 15th March - Nottingham, Triumph Road
- North East England
Wednesday 11th May - Newcastle Gosforth Park, just off A1
- Southern England
Tuesday 14th June - Portsmouth, just off M27
- create a CPL activity via your BlueSky account. Click on your preferred location and then click on 'Book Me'
- download and complete the booking form
- email us your details at email@example.com
- call us on 01483 880004