Training Courses by Schools for Schools
Positive Behaviour Support
The Village School, Grove Park, Kingsbury, London, NW9 0JY
This course has been designed to build confidence through the promotion of de-escalation strategies and the reduction of risk and restraint, to support teaching, learning and caring, by increasing staff confidence and competence, in responding to behaviours that challenge, whilst promoting and protecting positive relationships.
£90 per half day session. £360 for full 2 day course (4 sessions)
- To understand the underlying principles and practice of positive behaviour support
- To understand the importance of your roles and responsibilities in relation to positive behaviour support
- To understand the importance of developing social skills relating to behaviour
- To understand and implement the ethical, legal and statutory practices required to use physical interventions safely within a framework of positive behaviour support
- To develop a range of physical intervention strategies for safe implementation within any setting
- To develop an extended range of higher level physical intervention strategies for safe implementation
Provisional Booking Request
Are you interested in attending this course?
Book this course
Not a BlueSky member, sign up now for FREE to register to book on courses.
Already signed up? Log in to edit your course alert preferences.