Training Courses by Schools for Schools
Supporting Pupils with Speech, Language and Communication Needs
Woodfield Teaching School Alliance, Glenwood Avenue, London, NW9 7LY
This programme examines the challenges involved in supporting pupils with a wide range of speech, language and communication needs. It helps participants to recognise the pattern of typical and non-typical communication development in children and young people, and this enables you to support successful communication development of all children. It also supports participants to reflect on their practice in the area of SLCN and to develop systems and procedures to have an impact on the learning and progression of their students.
- To explore definitions of communication
- To promote the development of children in the area of speech and language skills
- To provide strategies and approaches to improve the use of language in children
- To investigate collaborative strategies to promote effective communication and social skills
- To discuss the changing face of communication
- To be introduced to ‘Blank’s Level’s of Questioning’
Provisional Booking Request
Are you interested in attending this course?
Book this course
Not a BlueSky member, sign up now for FREE to register to book on courses.
Already signed up? Log in to edit your course alert preferences.