Training Courses by Schools for Schools
NQT - Assessment for learning
Woodfield Teaching School Alliance, Glenwood Avenue, NW9 7LY
NQTS will gain a clear understanding of what Assessment for Learning is and how strategies can be used successfully in the classroom to improve pupils' progress and achievement and enhance their classroom practice. NQTs will explore the five key strategies that encompass Assessment for Learning. This will allow teachers to see how these strategies can be incorporated into their classroom practice to ensure that pupils make progress, achieve and prepare them to be lifelong learners.
£85 (No cost to schools subscribing to the NQT combined offer or Training only package) For more details, contact Anastasia at email@example.com
- To understand how involving pupils in planning enhances motivation and ownership
- To look at how to effectively use talk partners and a 'no hands up' culture to include all pupils in discussions and where children are resources for one another
- To be able to use clear learning objectives and co-constructed success criteria for pupils to make progress
- To understand how effective questioning establishes current understanding and poses challenges
- To see how feedback focuses on pupils' successes and where improvements are needed
Provisional Booking Request
Are you interested in attending this course?
Book this course
Not a BlueSky member, sign up now for FREE to register to book on courses.
Already signed up? Log in to edit your course alert preferences.